Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sierra Club anti-Christian??????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

The link from a loyal Sierra Club member

(Published Thursday, December 26, 2002, 5:09 AM)

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Sierra Club activist Kevin Hall was quoted Dec. 15 saying: "Somebody forgot to issue me my cross-shaped rubber stamp." It was his explanation for voting not to approve construction of two churches outside the sphere of influence of two separate Valley cities.

Mr. Hall's comment does not reflect well on him or the Sierra Club. The unfortunate implications of Mr. Hall's comment are that he worships creation, but not the creator, and that Christians are not concerned about protecting or preserving the environment.

As a Christian, I am concerned about preservation of God's creation. Genesis says that God, the creator of heaven and Earth, gave man dominion over his creation. Further, we have been instructed that we are to take care of the Earth.

As a member of the Sierra Club, I am embarrassed to have anti-Christian sentiments voiced by Sierra Club spokespeople in the name of environmental advocacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I got one question for ya Bubba. What the hell are you doing reading this Sierra Club Crap? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It was a letter to the editor in today's Fresno Bee. And besides, it always pays to know what the enemy is doing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif