Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sierra Off-Road Web Site ?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by crawlerfj40, Nov 26, 2002.

1. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

Since you are the viewing public we want some input from you on what you would want to see on our site. Such as the top 20 items or hard to find items. Or anything you think would be good to put on there. We want your suggestions. Thanks alot Stacy- www.sierraoffroad.net

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well the top things i can think of that is the hardest to find would be blinker fluid and muffler berings...very few people carry thos..j/k..but really...maybe rebuild kits for 203, 205, 208, 241...also maybe rebuild kits for 10 bolt, 12, 14 and D60, D44...maybe some type of onboard air kit all ready to go...just bolt on type of thing...or misc parts for on board air...or maybe even some specialized tools like that cool berring puller that kevin has...or even hub tools...Disc Brake brackets..(i just happen to know someone who cut out 28 sets of em and would like to sell em..still need to be drilled out and tapped but could be done rather quick) Thats all i can think of off the top of my head

3. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Suspension is spelled wrong in the about us section.

4. crawlerfj40

Thanks I will fix the suspension sp on the site and Chaz find a price, and we will get your Brackets on there for you. Thanks again Guys & Gals. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

cool deal...i am waitin for quotes back on the spacers for em now...so once i get thos it should be game on and ill have a price for ya

6. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

Um dont forget engine building! you need to take some pics of the 73 so you can put one on the website. the eng turned out so nice. how bout some of the populer swampers? maybe some beadlock wheels. as chaz was saying the quick air system with the tank and the power tank. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

7. crawlerfj40

Thanks Jeff know problem I am going to have just area for your pics.I will give this info to Doug and have him get it up and running for us.Keep them coming /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif