Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Silverado, Cheyenne, CST?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5kid87, Feb 16, 2004.

1. K5kid87

K5kid87 Newbie

I was just wondering what were the differences between the Silverado, Cheyenne, and CST packages on the K5 blazers?

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

The silverado is the nicest of the bunch, lots of exterior chrome and interior brushed aluminum inside, very good looking trucks.

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

As I understand it, Silverados are the high end models of the 80's K5's and Cheyennes are the high end models of the 70's K5's and I think that CST's are only for the 69-72's but I'm not sure if that last one is right.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    As I understand it, Silverados are the high end models of the 80's K5's and Cheyennes are the high end models of the 70's K5's and I think that CST's are only for the 69-72's but I'm not sure if that last one is right.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Wrong, Silverados have been the highest models since like 73' or something. Cheyenne being the second nicest backage, custom deluxe, and scottsdale being the bare package if I remember right. This order stayed the same form 73' to 86' or 87'.