Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

since everyone is posting jokes...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TXsizeK5, Jul 2, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So I lady dies and goes to heaven. Upon reaching heaven she sees many pocket watches and clocks with names above them. She asks the angels if these watches are other people's time left on earth, she also notices her husbands is not there. The angel informs her that these are actaully watches that move an hour every time somone either thinks of commiting adultery, actaully does commit adultery, or pleasures themself. She then gladly sighed and replied, "I guess that's why my husbad's isn't here." The angel replied, "actaully, God uses his clock for a fan." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif