Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Since we're on the topic, had a little outburst in math class

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Feb 5, 2004.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Since we\'re on the topic, had a little outburst in math class

I took a math class at a junior college last semester. Basically it was the easiest thing I've ever done so me and my best friend would just sit in the last row of desks and talk or play calculator games. My friend only had one calculator game, "Galaxian" its like space invaders kinda. Anyways it got super competitive because the high scores were permanent and very hard to get. So i was on my way to a high score during class one day and then all of a sudden I was killed and lost instantly. I totally forgot where I was and screamed "FU$%" really really loud. I also threw my pen into the desk so hard it bounced and hit someone a few rows in front of me. Well I guess the girl next to me was sleeping or not paying attention, because she freaked out majorly, like she was having a seizure or something. The whole class turned around and looked at me like "wtf happened" and my teacher stopped teaching and looked at me. I was like sorry and went and got my pen. The girl who was sitting next to me got so freaked out that she left class! Not only that but she never sat next to me again. I thought it was pretty funny, but after that me and my friend stopped playing galaxian because it wasn't really fun anymore and way too stressful. Sorry for the long post but hey I'm really bored right now.

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Re: Since we\'re on the topic, had a little outburst in math class

Dude...Do you reeeeeeally want people to reply to this post?
    All I will say is that would have been the last day you were a student in my class /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. BowtieRed

BowtieRed 1/2 ton status Author

we got galaxian here in NC too. . . funny how calculator games can make it across the nation. wouldn't that be cool if you made one and then heard about someone in another state playing it?
    best i've ever done wear some quadratic equation problem solver programs.

4. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Well I mean I'm not a bad student, just get bored easy. But yeah that wouldn't fly in most classes haha.

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

HAHAHAH!

So that chick sitting next to you.... Would u hit it?

Math class was the easiest thing you've ever done huh... What math? Sheeit, I need to go to your school. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

HAHAHAH!

So that chick sitting next to you.... Would u hit it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

7. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

That is hilarious! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif