Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Since your all here..........

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, Jan 7, 2004.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

RU Cali. guys n gals going to have Blazer fest this year?
    Only reason I ask is I'm planning on missing Moab this year and coming to see you all. I need to put in the time at work.
    I would say work on the truck too but we all know the work on that happens the day before the event /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif......

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    RU Cali. guys n gals going to have Blazer fest this year?
    Only reason I ask is I'm planning on missing Moab this year and coming to see you all. I need to put in the time at work.
    I would say work on the truck too but we all know the work on that happens the day before the event /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif......

[/ QUOTE ]

Blazerfest has been cancelled..........

Well, that's what they tell me.........

I'm wondering if they are still mad at me for last year and just telling me that so I don't show up and do something like I did last year.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

LOL Last weekend of June.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

cancelled or not.. Im planning on coming out this year.. gonna have farther to drive.

burb, or burb and wagon...

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBC!
    First Genners RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    June 25-27th
    BEEEEE THEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

need a navigator???

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

That would mean you've bee two years in a row!
    I'll have to check with the athorit-ees, make sure I'm not trasporting cartells across state lines........ /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    That would mean you've bee two years in a row!
    I'll have to check with the athorit-ees, make sure I'm not trasporting cartells across state lines........ /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If ya diss Da Fumage, there'll be a lynching.................. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Hey,

I think there will be a few of us from the 'couve heading down next year. I know T-Roy and I had discussed trying to get a group together to caravan. (of course, I will need my bumpers by then...)

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Keep me posted. And Ryan, get you butt over here and get to work and your bumpers will get done a lot faster. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Just kidding, but I do want to go to at least one big event this summer. Let me know what dates so I can figure out my vacation days.
    T-roy

11. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

So its done, lets book it!

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

fine,I'll take my own rig, whos helping me put in my 205 and where can I get a new RAD.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAaron just dosent want to share another hotel room with the Fumes and i don't know why????

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    fine,I'll take my own rig, whos helping me put in my 205 and where can I get a new RAD.... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAaron just dosent want to share another hotel room with the Fumes and i don't know why????

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya should trade the seven-four-seven in on a C-5 and bring that bad boy down this year. Wheeling a seven four seven is cool and all, but I think you can get through the Mud Pit faster with the C-5.

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya should trade the seven-four-seven in on a C-5 and bring that bad boy down this year. Wheeling a seven four seven is cool and all, but I think you can get through the Mud Pit faster with the C-5.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

hey... you got beer and some tools and I am 100% certain that we can have a work day out at your place /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif What size radiator do you need?

-Ryan

16. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I have a couple radiators laying around. What do you need? I'm also in for a driveway day, as long as your son doesn't run me over with the lawn tractor. That kind of scares me.
    T-roy

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I would have a mean ass hangover if I wasn't still drunk, time for a nudge... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That was a real good day. Thanks for taking my mind off of real life for a day Fumes... I owe ya!

Oh, and dont forget to pass those zero-rates my way. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Are you nursing the SAME booty fabbed rad /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Are you nursing the SAME booty fabbed rad

[/ QUOTE ] Oh you know it, lil JB weld goes along way..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif