Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sincere apologies to ORD

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by four_by_ken, Jun 16, 2001.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

A while back I had a post that mentioned I got bad customer service from someone at ORD. I want to apoloize for this. I was mistaken. It was about a year ago, and I confused a few things about the whole event. It was Off Road Unlimited that gave me such 'wonderful' service, not ORD.

Luckily I havent mentioned to anyone else this, I hope anyone who read my post will also read this.

Sorry once again crew of ORD.

Ken Hepting

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

I think it;s pretty cool you're posting a follow up! takes a lot more of a man to apologize and admit a mistake like that! I'm sure Stephen will be glad to hear it too. [​IMG]

[​IMG] <font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

HAHA... I've done that also but it was kind of turned the other way. I was griping at ORU because I thought I ordered something from them for my dad's Phord. I had already paid for it and everything so they put me through to Maurice. They couldn't find my order on any computers. So he agreed to send me my order for no cost!(Shocks I think) *Lightbulb comes on in my head*. UH OH. I'm on crack! I didn't order that stuff from them. I ordered from National Spring! I had some other stuff ordered from ORU and got confused. So I call him back and try to explain everything. I don't think he was ammused. I felt like a total ass. Anyways... Moral of the story is... IT HAPPENS. Way to apologize!

Chad