Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sincere apologies to ORD

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by four_by_ken, Jun 16, 2001.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

A while back I had a post that mentioned I got bad customer service from someone at ORD. I want to apoloize for this. I was mistaken. It was about a year ago, and I confused a few things about the whole event. It was Off Road Unlimited that gave me such 'wonderful' service, not ORD.

Luckily I havent mentioned to anyone else this, I hope anyone who read my post will also read this.

Sorry once again crew of ORD.

Ken Hepting

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I can definitely see where you're coming from. I emailed ORU one day about a disc brake conversion for my rear axle and they were quite rude.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

3. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

ORU is close to me out here in Cali, but I won't buy from them. They are "high and mighty" because they build the big chromed out $50-$100,000 rigs for the magazines and people with more cash than sense. About the only folks I buy from are ORD and Parts Mike...at least at those two places you get treated right. Besides, ORU gets something like $1000 for their crossover steering kit!!! I built two Dana 60 crossovers for under $250 each.

ken