Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sir, I'm Wet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just took a shower again... I've been trying to cut back, ya know since all I do is lie around the house all day, and have done pretty well with four in two weeks :bow:

I thought tonight would be a good time for another attempt since I go in to see the doctor tomorrow morning and he's gonna take this stupid cast off.......

I tied the bag around my leg as I had three times before... Hopped into the tub... And now my cast is wet... I guess I didn't tie it tight enough or it slipped or something, because before I knew it there was a puddle of water forming in the bag... I was able to hold my leg up in the air to keep it from getting completely soaked, but some water ran down my leg...

Tonight is going to suck, because I remember when this cast was soaked the first day... Before it dried is was like being in Hell all over again... :doah: :doah:

12 more hours...

2. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

i broke my arm and our newspapers have bags, i put it around my cast and duct tape it :doah: