Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Site is up! (updated)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigBadBowTie, Jun 11, 2000.

1. BigBadBowTie

BigBadBowTie 1/2 ton status

Ok my site is up. IT's still a long way from done, but there's lots of pics of my Big Bad Bow Tie there. Let me know what you think of layout, navigation etc. This is my first attempt at this. Thanks Rick

Rick
    86 K-5
    http://www.BigBadBowTie.ColoradoK5.com

2. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Re: Site is up!

Very sweet truck. A few of the pics pics didnt load on the presetn day page, other than that the site is very good.
    Question about the rear bumper, what kind is it again? I have never seen one like it. It look svery similar to a 88+ Chevy bumper (pickuo,tahoe/sub) Also the dlue look s very good, how different then Chevy blue is that? (blue with grey 2 tone and red pin stripe scheme)

BBone 85'K5
    Wilderness Roof Rack in the winter, Skyler in the summer...

3. BigBadBowTie

Re: Site is up!

The bumper is made by a company called Fey. Yes I belive it is for a 1988 & up Chevy pick up. We modified the brackets slightly, cut off some of the frame horns & welded mounting plates. Sorry about the specs page, still need to work that one out.

Can't explain why those presnt day pics won't come up. They did when Ifirst posted them, I also just took them down & reposted them still no luck. However when I test it on my local drive they work so the links are good. Not sure

Rick
    86 K-5

4. BigBadBowTie

<font color=purple>Ok finnally figured out why the pics wouldn't blow up. DUH don't put spaces in the names. Probably cause they are using UNIX servers & UNIX doesn't handle spaces in file names vey well. Anyway The K5 section is looking good. And as far as I can tell ALL the pics work! </font color=purple>

[​IMG]

<font color=purple>Rick
    86 K-5</font color=purple>

5. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Nice job! I like the wheelin pix. Looks like you slide off the rode in that snowy pic. The muddin ones are cool too.

J.D.
    88 Gmc Jimmy

6. jmpd

jmpd 1/2 ton status

Nice pics

Where in AZ are you at?