Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sittin' here, waiting for lightning to strike me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jun 26, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Sittin\' here, waiting for lightning to strike me

As I was taking apart a 14 bolt rear end in my driveway, I start noticing the peals of thunder every 5 seconds and bright flashes.

Huge lightning bolts, loud thunder... almost constant. Hmmm, I even heard an ambulance siren just go off.

I wonder how long before I get hit. Once it passes, I might venture back out into the drivway.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: Sittin\' here, waiting for lightning to strike me

I tend to stay as far away from that as possible, I think I'm electrically charged or something, if I were in a croud of a thousand people,I'd be the one to get hit.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

It's raining here, and there was a storm here last night /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i think it would be cool to get hit, the chances are so slim butmost dont die. i hurd you levatate because of the charge. Pain is real let you know your not dead.

I have sat on this bluff wateing the night away in a huge storm ( i dont remember why) the lightning was coming close but no cigar /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

and yeah i am a little /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif pain dont meen [darn]. i dont go to hospitals the pain shold go away in a month or so...... like the rib i just poped out on friday pulling my bosses race cars rear end. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i think it would be cool to get hit, the chances are so slim butmost dont die. i hurd you levatate because of the charge. Pain is real let you know your not dead.

I have sat on this bluff wateing the night away in a huge storm ( i dont remember why) the lightning was coming close but no cigar /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

and yeah i am a little /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif pain dont meen [darn]. i dont go to hospitals the pain shold go away in a month or so...... like the rib i just poped out on friday pulling my bosses race cars rear end. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

man you are sooooo cool.

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Good ideal, bad presentation, I give you a D+

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Good ideal, bad presentation, I give you a D+

[/ QUOTE ] give him a long metal rod instead... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. fjleiter

fjleiter 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

im real confused by what dark shadow is getting at. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

darkshadow is saying, he is an emortal, so if he gets ran over by a train, struck by lightening, or a rear end hitting him, he'll live /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

oh well in that case he should go fight in iraq so we dont lose anymore soldiers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ehhhhh I think I could take him out, or at least make him cry