Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

skulznhotair

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 76bronco, Feb 18, 2004.

1. 76bronco

76bronco Registered Member

i figured since you asked so nice id post pics of my erm....: orange garbage can

pic 1

pic 2

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

you have to find the pic u want to post and click on properties. Copy and paste the url in there. It has to end in .jpg or .gif.

Nick

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i figured since you asked so nice id post pics of my erm....: orange garbage can

pic 1

pic 2

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, talk about double ugly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John AND a bronco :shudder:

4. 76bronco

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

pic 1

pic 2

[/ QUOTE ]

John :shudder:

[/ QUOTE ]i like you guys already /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

pic 1

pic 2

[/ QUOTE ]

John :shudder:

[/ QUOTE ]i like you guys already /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    What's the deal, is the beer in his left hand /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Tough to tell who that was with a frosty one /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. 76bronco

if i remember right he had his I LOVE FORDS mug in his left hand and was trying to hide it from the camera.... might not be right but thats my story and im sticking to it

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Jeff you are a riot. Jeff meet "Kyle", THE infamous "spotter" /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Sure I do all that fine sheetmetal work, then you come here and cause trouble /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Jeff you are a riot. Jeff meet "Kyle", THE infamous "spotter" /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Sure I do all that fine sheetmetal work, then you come here and cause trouble /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

At your service. If it makes you feel any better, my spotting skills haven't gotten any better /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Needa spot [​IMG]

9. 76bronco

well hello there mr notevergoingtospotme /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

er i mean kyle. anyoen who can raz john is a good guy in my book. when are you okc fellas going to have a local get together? (i wont be able to drive long distances due to my competition offroad tires i got on right now.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

10. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I'm sure John fails to mention the prize that he won with my help or that I DID get him through that spot, or that I offered him my rear bumper on the spot /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me get things put back together on mine and I'll drive up that way and see what's going on. I need to get over to Krennens place and sift through his junk to see what he's got anywho /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OKC, fella's? EAAAAAAASY there sport, I'm from down Sapulpa way /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, this is the cluster I call my garage these days /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    [​IMG]

11. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Me junk, where /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif. John's a bluebie again /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif, damn freeloader. OKC get together, let me see, might try to organize this, probably won't get to go, that is how it usually works out /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. Kyle, you up for a shackle flip next weekend? I am off on next Saturday and would like to get this flip and z-rates installed, do nothing sitting on my desk /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif.

Krennen

Oh BTW :homer voice: MMMMMM one tons :/homer voice: /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. Okiemuddog

oh ya Kyle, if I recall, my junk used to be your junk, just migrated to my yard. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

John= Skateboard tires /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Blu is the shiznitz /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif As for junk, 1 tons r junk /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif 1/2 tons own u ( u know what I'm talkin' 'bout K dog /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif) Well, tryin' to renew, but it don't like me. Steve will help /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Posuers run 1 ton /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

John

14. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kyle, you up for a shackle flip next weekend? I am off on next Saturday and would like to get this flip and z-rates installed, do nothing sitting on my desk /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this tranny installed and I'll give you a hollar /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If all goes well this weekend I will have it tossed in and may get to do a shakedown run up your way with it /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'll give you a call this PM /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Okiemuddog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

pic 1

pic 2

[/ QUOTE ]

John AND a bronco :shudder:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a double dang ugly! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool...

It looks like a Bronco..I'm painting tonight!!!
    Gotta love orange... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif