Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Skydiving

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dysphemism, Jul 21, 2003.

1. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

I went skydiving on Sunday, it was incredible. It was my first time, so I had to do a tandem, but you can barely tell there's anyone strapped to you when you're free-falling. We jumped at 14,000 feet and free-falled for 60 seconds before we popped the chute...luckily it opened. Anyways, just thought I'd tell all you people that haven't done it that you're missing out, unless you're chute doesn't open, then I guess you're not missing out. I definitely am going to do it again sometime soon.

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Sounds awesome. I have always wanted to go skydiving, but I dont think there are that many places who do it here in NC. Oh well.
    -Harrison

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

id love to do it someday /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I have always wanted to go skydiving, but I dont think there are that many places who do it here in NC

[/ QUOTE ]
    Next time you are 1/2 way between home and work, stop your truck, roll down the window, stick your head out the window, then look up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Plenty of space up there for skydiving /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Better yet, in a couple years you can sign up to be a skydiving guinie pig for your uncle sam. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you're missing out, unless you're chute doesn't open, then I guess you're not missing out.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status