Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

skyler soft top.. ebay!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by emoo99, Apr 7, 2005.

1. emoo99

emoo99 1/2 ton status

HERE

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

damn... can't look at it from work... auction sites are filtered... what's the list price right now?

3. grimjaw

grimjaw 1/2 ton status

Auction text:

You are looking at a Skyler soft top for 1976-1991 Chevy Blazer full-size and 1976-1991 GMC Jimmy full-size. This top is white with the tinted rear window option. This top is in good used condition. There was a small hole near the back of the top that I had professionally stiched up. These tops are no longer available for sale from the skyler company. You wont find a better top around for your Blazer/Jimmy. I have one of these for my Bronco and It's the best modification you could do to these type's of trucks. You won't be dissappointed with this top. You probably wont run across one of these tops anytime soon. they are getting harder and harder to find. Everything is inclided that you need to put this top on your truck. The original instructions are also included which you more than likley dont need.
    With these tops there is no drilling necessary. the rails for the soft top use the same holes from your hard top.

Current bid: US $355.00

Shipping Cost US $50.00

Time left: 10 hours 47 mins (at 11:10am EDT)