Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Slaughterhouse June 14th Denver CO

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by firefighter184, May 27, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Slaughterhouse was so much fun Memorial Day weekend, I'm doing it again on the 14th (If I get my tranny and brakes squared away)!!! Anybody up for another run? GMULE? CWN? SESLICK? Let's goooooooooo!

2. gmule

gmule 1/2 ton status

No can do on the 14th I have pit passes and tickets to that weekends race at PPIR I can go 1 week later though.

3. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Im up for the 14th or the following weekend. Im finishing the blazer up this weekend and next so it will be ready. Tim and a couple of other jeeps said they might be ready also. Im working on talking this guy at work into it also.

Z

4. firefighter184

I'll be out of town the next weekend. I'm in Craig for the State Fire Conference, the 17th thru the 21st. I'm wheelin up there the 22nd thru the 24th. Anybody know of any trails up there?

5. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

No go for me AGAIN. Also goin to race at PPIR, got free tickets and garage passes from Marlboro. One of these days we might actually go wheeling!! Blazer should be ready by then. Sam /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

Can't go work on Saturday's
    The club has a run the 15th are you going?

7. firefighter184

Probably going on the 15th. Depends on work. I leave out of town for a week on the 17th for a fire conference in Craig, so I may have to stay home with the wifey. If I can get her to come along, I'll definitely go.

8. firefighter184

How do you guys feel about a later start? My wife works until noon, so I figure we can be at the Conoco by 1:00pm. Plenty of daylight, right? Man, I wish I was up there right now. I hate working. Where the hell is that Powerball ticket? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. cwn anwyn

Pretty much anytime's good for me.

10. firefighter184

I'm still trying to convince her that it will be fun. If she won't go, I say we head out around 10:00 again. It was nice ghetting home in time for a lil nap. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

11. firefighter184

ANYBODY ELSE? It's gonna be fun! I need new tires. Or used tires. Anything but what I'm runnin now (33X12.50 BFG MT's, maybe 25% tread left.

12. cwn anwyn

Every thing still on for this weekend. When are we meeting up? Still the New Conoco station? Anybody else interested in going? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Z

13. firefighter184

Definitely still on for Saturday. How does 11:00 at the New Conoco sound?

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

whereabouts is this area??? I might be able to go if I can make it in my Exploder with 31 inch tires and... nothing else... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif And if I'm able to get my brakes done on Friday... and depends on how big my paycheck is... if I can get a general area, and directions to the "new conoco" I'll let y'all know on Friday... I'm gonna be in Ft. Collins on Saturday, and I kinda like to spend the whole day when I go to Colorado because it's a very boring 45 minutes from Ft. Collins or Greeley to Cheyenne /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

15. cwn anwyn

Its near Bailey. It takes me about an hour to an hour and a half to get up there from aurora. You interested? Hopefully you can get your brakes done. Sounds like what Im doing tomorrow. But I have to finish a trans. swap and get my tires mounted tomorrow. Nothing like waiting till the last minute /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Let us know if you'd like to come. Later
    Z /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

nope, not gonna be able to make this one, sorry /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. cwn anwyn

So how did it turn out? I tried to call sat. morning but left a message. Did Robert show up in his Bronco? Sorry I couldnt make it. Spent all day friday swapping the transmission then go to test drive it and it did absolutley nothing!! I took it apart again and I had a broken 1-2 accumulator spring in it. Hopefully thats all that was wrong with it. Its worked fine on todays test run. I'll see how it does going to work monday. Later
    Z /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. firefighter184

I was the only rig there. My buddy and his gal rode with me, had lots of fun, it was muddy. Carnage: Bent rear bumper, busted brake line, lost a rear diff bolt.

19. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif