Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sled Dog Status

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, Mar 3, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Sled doesn't have email yet but wanted to drop a line:

Sled Dog reporting in, alive, cantankerous, highly impressed by "our" whole new look here, & sadly, temporarily confused enough not to be able to post-in in regular fashion; sure I'll be able to get right back in the K5.com swing o' things soon as I get my computer unpacked, but so far I have only occasional access to friends' computers, & their set-ups are that much more advanced than my primitive li'l Compaq, so between that & this amazing new site, I'm like Jethro Bodine on Madison Ave. (y'know: "Gahhhhhhh-lee!); plus, as yet I have no Email address, so I'm virtually E-comatose! So could ya just let the guys on the Board know that I've made peace w/ the Mounties, & though I'm still semi-nomadic, I'll be settlin' down soon, getting back on-line & posting-in again someday soon, & I miss chattin' w/ all of you; Clear Skies & Packed Trails!

Sled Dog

2. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

Thanks Steve. I guess you could notice, we were gettin' worried. If you're replying to a letter or something, make sure and tell him to hurry back.

<font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>