Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Slipknot Linked To German School Massacre

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by UseYourBlinker, Apr 30, 2002.

1. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Taken from www.blistering.com

"Slipknot CDs have been found in the collection of German killer Robert Steinhaeuser, who shot dead 13 of his teachers, two teenagers and a policeman at his old school in Erfurt in Germany last week. Among the items found in Steinhaeuser's possession was a the supposed Slipknot track 'School Wars', the lyrics to which include the line: "Shoot your naughty teachers with a pump gun,” according to various European media outlets. A spokesperson for Slipknot's record label Roadrunner Records, however, has denied that such a track exists, and has refuted reports that the lyrics in question were penned by the group.

As a result of this latest episode, Slipknot's music and lyrics may now be held up to even closer scrutiny amongst the moral majority.

Last year, Marilyn Manson was blamed for inspiring the Columbine school killings in Colorado where two teenagers went on rampage and shot dead 12 pupils and a teacher. Manson's albums were found in the killers' collections."

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Sorry but Music is music, it's how you interact to what you hear.
    I have CD's ranging from :
    John Denver..I'v never seen the rockies, own a feather bed and have only been down a few country roads but I still own it,LOL
    Every Garth Brooks Album, i do drink Dr. Pepper,LOL. I don't own a stetson hat or have a desire to, never sold boots either.
    I also have Tupac, Dr. Dre, Notorious BIG, I have no urge to own a 64 on wires or an elscalade on 24"s. I don't pour any to my homies, or do drive bys.
    I have Linkin Park, incubus, ICP. I don't have any reason, desire, urge, hankering to paint my face like a clown, get flame tatoos, or do the dowels in the ears. or do anything thier music suggest I go do.

I also have songs from Rage Against the Machine,Joey/forums/images/icons/wink.gif, Michelle Branch, Sum 41, and about 100 other artist.

It's time people take the responcibility for thier own actions.

I listen to music for just that...The Music. Enjoy it, it's the Soundtrack to Life.

3. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

jeremy,

HAHA!!! YOU OWN A JOHN DENVER C.D...............LOL

j/k

later, todd

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

LOL!!!!

Greatest hits non the least/forums/images/icons/cool.gif/forums/images/icons/laugh.gifLMAO!!
    I'll make sure I have it cranked up when I pull in your driveway before Blazerfest..../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's craziness, I'm good friends with Slpiknot's drummer

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> My friend made the stage they used on their previous tour ..........Music is music ....... It's the weak minds of the idiots who do this stuff that's at fault ! I've listened to it all over the years and I've never done any drugs, been in trouble with the law, raped anybody, etc. ........... Weak people is what does it !

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'm a Counter Strike player and we are getting shite from that since it was his beat-down game of choice.....

Everyone needs the scapegoats and excuses. GRRRRR

8. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

hey i play CS also.. which server you playin on???

And to the idiots that thinks music makes people do things... get a life.. Why waste your time blaming music or video games when the real problems are Parents, schools, and the damn kids themselves.... if it wasnt for every left winged, whinning, tree huggin, self induglant [censored] out there that thinks capitol punishment (i.e. spanking your kids) is a bad thing needs to have a solid oak paddle taken to there head to straighten them out... If it wasnt for these people calling the cops or family services on parents that look cross eyed at there kids we wouldnt be having half the problems we have now... These people are the ones i blame for anything like this that happens.. kids raised by parents that think there kids do no wrong and dont believe in spanks and what not end up with kids that dont listen, talk back, have absolutly NO RESPECT for anyone..... These are the ones that are out there doing the school shootings, crime, and in general just pissing people off.... Ok im done now... sorry about the rant..

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The band "sacret Riech" did a song called (Who's to blame) I think that it says it all !!!!

10. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

john denver was a great musician...dont make fun

Later

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Who's to Blame ......... Great song and does in fact sum it all up ! Sacred Reich .....They kicked ass !

12. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

germany has strict gun control. therefore there was no shooting. duh.