Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sm465 hydro setup

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Jishory, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

im swapping out an auto on my truck and im gonna need the hydraulic clutch setup, all of it. if you have all the 465 too with a 205 bolted on id proibibly be interested too.

and i want to clock the 205 to achieve a flatbelly and twinstick it where would be the best place to get the clocking ring, twin stick stuff and a new crossmember/skidplate

thanks

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I've got everything you need for $600. Yep, a true 32 spline 465 with the 205 case. And all the hydro stuff including the pedals. Got a flywheel to go with it, too.

Now if you're interested, how do we get this to you? :dunno: :thinking:

3. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

what output is on the 205?

give yellow freight a call for a quote on shipping, my zip is 93551 for a business delivery

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

If your not in a hurry I could probably help you out later this summer for less than the trucking companies. I'm still planning on a trip out to the mid west and back sometime between late July and late August. Just waiting to find out when my current job is gonna end before I set up the trip.

5. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

kenny... want to haul that motor to New Mexico?

I may have an excellent complete setup.... exactly like wes's.... I have a flakey buyer stringing me out.... Im about ready to get off the deal if he doesnt come across soon....

anyway... I wanted 650.... yes.. with pedals... yes... excellent... yes complete...yes with a fresh flywheel too.... yes I can include a new centerforce 2 clutch/pressure plate for 150 more(these cost 250)... or a new reman'd "severe duty" clutch and pressure plate for 75 more (these cost about 150)

let me give the other bidder one last shot to come across....

and yes... Im in california
    cam

6. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

kenny what would you want for shipping?

cams lemme know if that guy doesnt go through, i know other people who could use it

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'm sure truck freight would run $250+ I could do it for $125 but the timing just has to be flexible.

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Rear output is a slip yoke. Northwest Fabworks has replacement shafts for something like $110.

If you could work something out with Kenny to do his road trip, that would help a lot more than a freight truck.

See what you can work out with him and let me know. :waytogo: