Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SM465 Hydrolic Bellhousing

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DuallyK5, Apr 30, 2006.

1. DuallyK5

DuallyK5 Registered Member

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a SM465 Hydrolic Bellhousing for a 1988 K-5 Blazer? I have the Pedal, Master and Slave Cylinder alone with the resivior. I also have the SM465 and the NP205 with the crossmember. Also if anyone has the SM465 Hydrolic Bellhousing even on there truck could anone possible get me the casting number? Also what else will be in the bellhousing besides flywheel, clutch, and pressure plate.?

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2006
  2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

GM part number is 15530202, if you plug that into gmpartsdirect.com it comes back as $218.xx before S&H. A fair chunk of change, but for what I've seen used ones go for, that probably isn't super unreasonable for a brand new part.

That number is *probably* cast into the bellhousing somewhere. Different than a casting number, but both, either or none of the casting/part numbers may be on them. Just depends.

You can't mistake the hydraulic bellhousing though, it has an "ear" on the drivers side for the clutch slave cylinder.

3. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

do a search for it on
    car-part.com

I buy alot of stuff from there....
    online junkyards are so way cool....

4. DuallyK5

DuallyK5 Registered Member

Thanks

Thanks for the information. That helped me out alot. I didnt think you could still get teh bellhousing but I was wrong.

5. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

i believe it is advanced adapters that sells a kit to use a regular bellhousing with the hydro clutch. that could always be an option