Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SM465 NP203 for SM465 NP205 for SM 465

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by therobzilla, Apr 14, 2005.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Yes you read it correctly.

This is what I have for sale:

SM465 with bellhousing clutch fork and no linkage. 100.00 aprox 100lb
    NP203 w/ SM465 adaptor w/ shift linkage. SOLD aprox 150lb
    (this is the one needed for the doubler)
    NP205 w/ SM465 adaptor 10 spline 200.00 aprox 200lb

I would prefer to sell this locally, but I will ship this please read below.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
    I will ship any of this stuff listed above to anywere in the US. I will make a pallet for any or all of the items listed above it will cost you 30.00 per item just to make the pallet and attach it to the item.

I will ship this any way you want, it can not be shipped by ups, it will have to go common carrier or forward air. Shipping is at totally your expense, what ever shipping cost you pay.

I can arrange the totally shipping deal through my work, but it's totally COD, and freight is FOB MESA, AZ 85202.

Please dont email me and ask me what freight is going to cost, unless you are very serious about purchasing these items or one of these items. You can go to forward air online and get a freight quote.

For anyone out of town that I dont know, I only will accept Pay Pal, or Money order or CASH.

For anyone in town, I will accept Pay Pal, Money Order or Local Checks.

Here is the deal, first one to pay pal me get's it, I'm not saving it for anyone, unless you Pay Pal, Money Talks BS Walks

You can PM if you are intrested.

Thanks
    Rob

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  2. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

Are you ever going to sell me a 10 bolt axle? Also if you have some bites in southern california I can help deliver it if that would help you sell it.

3. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status