Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SM465, NP205, hydro setup w/ pedals and new clutch... TRADES???

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by TruckNutzDude, Dec 17, 2005.

1. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I'm thinking of an S10 swap, I don't think I can make it work with the SM465 and it's ginormous shifter poking through the windshield. So it's up for grabs. It's the complete setup including a new flywheel for a one piece seal engine, new 12" dual friction clutch, hydraulic bellhousing, pedals, master and slave clylinder. The transmission was rebuilt a few thousand miles ago and the transfer case is from a '79 K5 which has the 30 splined front and rear outputs (rear is fixed yoke front is flanged GM style yoke). I have a spare transfercase and two spare couplers for the transmission to transfer case. I will not seperate this and can not ship it as there are no local terminals for such a heavy/large item.

I'd preffer to trade for a TH400/NP205 with the pedal assembly but I will consider cash offers. I can meet for delivery within a reasonable distance from Agawam, MA 01001

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

how much would you take cash? i have a 400/208 i could give you, then all you have to do is find a 32 spline 205