Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Smart Parts ION and other paintball stuff

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by Col_Sanders, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

I have a Smart Parts ION that has been used maybe a half dozen times and shot about 4 cases through it. Never had any problems with it. I havent played in months. I cleaned it up and it has been sitting since probably April. I would like to sell this all together but will part out after a few days if nobody really shows any interest in the package.

New this stuff costs:

Smart Parts ION: 200
    Crossfire 68/4500 lp tank: 200
    Powerlyte Scepter barrel kit 5 inserts, ION and Spyder threaded rears: 170
    Trinity On/Off ASA: 35
    Halo reloader w/Rip drive: 110
    ?? feedneck to fit the Halo: 30
    Virtue QEV: 20.
    Dow 33 lube: 10?
    JT Evader mask: 40
    Barrel swab: 6?
    Raven backpack: 50
    3 Fat Boy pods and belt (get the type later): 45

I also have the stock barrel and stock valve and another foot or 2 of macro line. All was very well maintained. Cleaned and relubed after each use. The Powerlyte Scepter kit is rated one of the best at www.pbreview.com. This is a very good setup for a new or intermediate player and can grow with you to be a VERY good gun. These are reliable and easy to maintain.

Will post pics up tomorrow since I am stuck on the ship (duty) today. Make offers. Would rather make a package deal. Dont really want to ship the bag separate since its big and will cost a lot.

2. Col_Sanders

[​IMG]
    THIS IS WITH THE SCEPTER BARREL:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am nitro-k-5 on ebay 100% positive, if you want me to take pics of anything let me know. I know on some boards they want you to take a pic of it with a sheet of your paper with your name and screen name on it. So if anyone wants any pic proof I have this stuff I will post it. I just have this on 3 forums trying to avoid ebay drama.

-James

3. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

yeah, paintball is a wallet drainer!! ask me how I know. I am looking for this setup. I have played a few games with an Ion. What is your best money you will take for the gun and tank? How about the whole setup too? Let me know, I am looking. Shipping to 28079.

Thanks,
    Clay

4. Col_Sanders

Make me an offer? Shipping via UPS ground looks like it should be under 20 for everything. That would get it on your door the next day most likely since you are so close. Also the tank still has air in it so ground is better unless you have something against the boys in brown.

5. Col_Sanders

400 shipped for the ION with all ups (stock barrel), tank with cover, Halo, lube, barrel swab, spare parts.

600 shipped for all. I also have some paintball pants that will go with it. They are digital camo but have the padding and extra pockets. They go for ~ $90. They are for I think 32-36" waist. There are a few extra things here not mentioned. I have an extra drop forward that was never used, rechargeable betteries, extra new Duracell batteries (2) for the ION.

I did find a scratch on the marker, its right by the regulator. Cant see it unless you are looking at the bottom of the gun. Its a ring from replacing the fittings and the wrench rubbed the paint off.

6. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

thats pretty good, wish I had more cash. I told some guys at the office about it that are into it pretty heavy. The wifes B-day is next week and I can hear it now if I bought this!:doah:

Clay

7. Col_Sanders