Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Smittybilt Cage kits??????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BamBamblazer, Feb 8, 2003.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

Does any one in here have a smittybilt rollcage? If so got any pics? I am getting ready to cage my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif and i am seriously looking at the smittybilt cages. I have got prices of $170 for the main bar and $113 for the front cage part, is this about average?
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

sounds about right,it just came up a week ago
    try a search /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Registered Member

Hey I'm buying the exact thing for my 85 K5, Smittybuilt bolt in Y style, and weld in family cage. I was quoted at 4 Wheel Parts hear in Austin TX for $160 for the bolt in and $99 for the weld in. Also if you buy of the internet theres a special for FREE SHIPPING. You can't beat that. Good luck

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have a smitty. roll bar portion is bolted in.... prolly wont be welding in the interior cage kit portion until a little later in the spring. IMO the smitty is a good foundation for a full cage, especially for the price. there have been atleast 2-3 threads on them in the last 6 months... a search should be fruitfull...

j