Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

smog pump bracket for 81 K5 and other...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Liberator, May 23, 2002.

1. Liberator

Liberator 1/2 ton status

Well, I've been back home in Southern California since Feb and my truck is still sitting in the driveway waiting to get registered in this Communist State. I need some smog equipment to get me back on the road. I'm not sure what I need exactly. So I guess I need a smog pump bracket and hoses for the pump, possibly a set of smog legal headers w/c.a.r.b. # or stock exaust manifolds with pump rakes and anyting else that you can think of. I do have a vacum cannister, a pcv valve, state legal exaust (minus the headers) and the stock air filter with the crankcase evacuation hooked up. As for anyting else I need, I have no idea! I can't seem to get a list or a diagram from any service stations. Any help with this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Bo

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

Dude ill hook you up for like 10.00 for good smog pump 10.00 for each exhaust manifold hose and brackets free and you can look at mine to see what all you might need
    I am in los angles
    Ill pm and e you my tele nu