Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snack

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Jun 16, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Well, as usual, I am hungry. So I went up stairs to find something to eat. In the end I ate a burger patty, yougurt, a kwiwi (sp?) and now I am chowing down some stale chips before they turn hard. I am still hungry. And now that I have eaten this late, I won't be able to sleep. And to top that off, I should be studying, not posting on here. Ahhh /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, as usual, I am hungry. So I went up stairs to find something to eat. In the end I ate a burger patty, yougurt, a kwiwi (sp?) and now I am chowing down some stale chips before they turn hard. I am still hungry. And now that I have eaten this late, I won't be able to sleep. And to top that off, I should be studying, not posting on here. Ahhh /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I just ate a slice of swiss cheese.

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Speaking of cheese, my mom needs to buy more gouda /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

earlier I had two donuts, didn't hit the spot, then a ate a hand full of gobstoppers, now I'm eating ice cream with strawberries chopped up on top /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm eating NACHOS from the GAS STATION

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. There they are a-standing in a row. Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head. Give em a twist, a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman said. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Sometimes I just grab a can of ravioli's and some milk. Eat em straight from the can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Sometimes I just grab a can of ravioli's and some milk. Eat em straight from the can /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Think thats what I'll have tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You eat them cold too? Hmm I'm not the only weirdo then /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

Are you supposed to warm them up or something? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Look at the instructions /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hmmm....I thought my computer was making wierd noises but it was just the sound of CK5ers gaining weight... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i am maken pancacks at 1130 at night so i have something to go with the rye and ginger.

16. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Look Mister "Look at me, I'm a health nut", some of us like to eat once in a while. And we aren't going into the Marines, either. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif you can really hear us.......err me? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Mmmm... I just had 3 Peanut Butter and Plum Jam on Wheat sandwiches... Not gaining weight though, I'm just starving after hitting up the gym... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Who needs a gym, typing burns lots of calories /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Gonna type a letter to Santa Claus right now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Look Mister "Look at me, I'm a health nut", some of us like to eat once in a while. And we aren't going into the Marines, either. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wait til I get up there. Your gonna run like you've never run before!