Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sneak peek on what's been going on!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Batmanjr, Jun 10, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Sneak peek on what\'s been going on!!!!!

Well, It's been a long time since I posted any pics of the Blazer up here and figured I'd let ya'll see what's been going on! First of all, I want to thank Stephen(Waxer) and Butch(4x4 Iron) for the AWESOME work they did on my bumpers! Here are the pics!
    <font color="red"> Front Hybrid Bumper!!!! Looks sweet with the front Hangers AS always, superb work from Butch at 4x4 Iron!!! </font>
    [​IMG]

<font color="red"> Rear Bumper!!!! Awsome work, First class craftsmanship!!!!! Ties right in with my rear spring hangers!!! Slide right inbetween the rails and was a great fit!!!!! </font>
    [​IMG]

<font color="red"> Here's the front hanger relocated and bolted into place!!! Fits perfect with the new bumper, had to do a couple mods to the bumper, but worked great! Can't wait to fit the 52"s!!!! Almost ready to go in!!! </font>
    [​IMG]

<font color="red"> Rear Hanger moved back 6" and a longer hanger! Ready for the 63"s!!!!! Can't wait to get the greasable bushings and test her out! BYE Bye Fenders! </font>
    [​IMG]

<font color="red"> After I finish rebuilding the axles and slide them into place, I'll have time to install the sliders! Can't wait! Once again, great job by Butch and all at 4x4 Iron! </font>
    [​IMG]

<font color="red"> Sorry but this is as large as I could get them to show up!!!!</font>

PS. If anyone wants to know, those are 7 TON jacks under that truck! Normally I wouldn't hold it that high, but they are great!!!!
    Thanks Guys! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Sneak peek on what\'s been going on!!!!!

[smartass] Installation of 5 red "X"es.....WOW! That IS a lot of progress [/smartass]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

C'mon stop teasing and post the real links!

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

pics

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks Brandon!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

Glad the rear bumper worked out for you. I am getting my Hummer wheels done up soon and will have pics up when they are done.

Steven