Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sneak Preview of rear steer high pinion dana 60

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 1 FN HI K5, Nov 5, 2002.

1. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

OK got my axle back from the shop after retubing it to fit in the rear of my 72 /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif for rear steer. I have a few pic's before i take it to have 5:13 gears with a detroit locker put in on Friday Nov. 8th Im hope to have it completed by the end of January. <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5</font color> PS I downloaded the pic's to my web page around 6:30 so it might take an hour before you can see them Later

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey brad that is way cool man ... I hope you get to bring it to Frank Raines when we get a date finalized, It will be cool to see it work in the mud...Just don't asl me to tow you to camp again...JUST KIDDING..Again way cool job man Imight have to see it in person now that the season is over...mike

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

can't wait to see the pics of all the hydrolics hooked up /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea if ya go to the mud run...i wont be able to tow ya home again /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...but aside from that...that is bad ass..did off road enterprises do the retubing and setting up the nuckles?

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Looks good...Can't wait to see it in action.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

Yea they did they do great work but you pay for it.. <font color="red">1 FN HI (Rear Steer) K5 </font color> LOL