Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sniper conspiracy theory?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Oct 24, 2002.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Hmmmm.

A warm summer day in Washington DC, 1998. In a little known conference room under the capital building, several members of the NSA are discussing containment options for a mistake the U.S. Government made, that it should not have.

"Deny it altogether. That's the only thing we can do."
    "No, 17 people saw it happen. We would not have been called if denial was an option. No way we can get away with denying it if any of them ever came out."
    "Then we have to pay them to keep quiet. There's nothing else we can do. This can't come out, if the press or the public hear about this, we're dead."
    "I guess that is our only option. Set up individual meetings with each of them and make an offer. Don't try to save money, show them how important it is that they don't talk to anyone about this."
    "Very well."

Several men leave the meeting, but 3 remain and continue.

11 of the witnesses agree to silence, gain some money, and quietly go about thier lives, each his or her own seperate way, none ever knowing about the other.

1 year later, stricken with guilt, a witness mentions the event to his girlfriend at the time. She's shocked, but too frightened to mention or acknowledge the event, for fear of repercussions. It quietly goes away for another 3 years.

September 9th, 2002. A man in his 40's drives a deserted freeway. Formerly a military man, thoroughly trained in urban warfare and part of an elite black special forces unit trained in terrorism tactics. This is not a known or recorded legal military program.
    As part of his training and ability to operate covertly, he changed his recorded name to Muhammed and learned fundamental islamic principles.
    He answers a mobile phone with a short militaristic greeting.
    "Yes."
    "It's time. The most important thing is that there's never any connection made. Include very few random individuals if necessary. You are operating with autonomy, and you must provide closure at the end."
    "Understood."

September 22nd, 2002. The same previously conscience-laden witness and his girlfriend, now wife, are traveling through Montgomery, Alabama, stopping at a convenience store for a few snacks. They don't even notice two men in the store, one at the magazine rack flipping through "Guns and ammo", the other browsing snack foods. In ten minutes, they're back on the road. Behind them the two men proceed to rob the convenience store. This convenience store is later changed on police reports to a liquor store.
    The witness and his girlfriend are never heard from again, and their car is found abandoned in Michigan. No missing person report is ever filed, no official record is ever made of thier appearance at the convenience store.

Virginia, almost a month later, a shooter kills a man pumping gas at a gas station, then a man mowing a lawn. He apparently randomly continues to shoot individuals throughout the day. He is unable to attain his goal, though.
    American News media converge and propel the story to headlines, naming it the "DC sniper", and similar. It becomes an unanticipated media circus, and complicates tracking the other individuals. Using the mass media coverage as a tool becomes the option for coverup, and the shooter continues as planned. The media offers the serial killer concept, and the shooter uses this to his advantage, turning the focus away from the motive of the mission. Manipulation of messages through media outlets becomes trivial. A small design of impossible demands is developed to stall and cover the completion of the mission.
    The mission is completed, and small preparations are made. A signal is sent to indicate that the mission is complete, all targets have been eliminated, and objectives have been achieved.

Extremely important to coping with the unexpected media frenzy, a perpetrator is caught, and America once again goes back to sleep.

Goodnight.

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Ohh boy don't get me started on conspiracy theories!
    Read this book!
    9/11 Descent into Tyranny... its by alex jones , order it off
    www.infowars.com

3. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Very interesting theory. Sure would answer a lot of MY questions. I agree with last poster. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. 87Blazerlady

Got Poolster. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

My thought from the begining has always been known targets with a few innocent ones thrown in for a "random" look. But I never thought it would be a citeizen! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

What Alex Jones is saying is that the governemnt knew about 911 and even might have funded it. The reason being is that people will give up freedom for security. And the "government needs a crisis to convince the people to willingly give up thier liberty."

7. 87Blazerlady

exactly-----Waco and Oklahoma City bombing didn't work.
    Waco was just one more step towards their goals.

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

that really makes ya think. i don't always believe theories but ya never know. later.

jacob

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Woah, dude! Wait a second, Funded the attack! What does this guy think? We will chop off our nose to spite our face?! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Some of them make sense if you think about it. Some are pretty rediculous... but its always something to think about.
    Well in the book Jones says he was talking to engineers and architechts and they said that there was NOWAY an airplane would take out the tower... they definately looked like implosions. And how did building number 7 collapse? nothing hit it? They said it too, was imploded.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah, but why use the black man? I mean I heard some Black Panther dude, last name X, not Malcolm, talking about how the white man has wrecked the world, which of course I agree with; but I don't know, I'm always for a good conspriracy theory, but I don't think they will get anywhere by keeping the black man down.

12. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    about how the white man has wrecked the world, which of course I agree with

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you could look at it two ways:

1. The "white man" is and always has been greedy and throughout history has taken what they wanted without caring about the impact they caused.

or

2. The "white man" is the only race that was brave enough to face the unknown in search of better things. In the process they upset the balance of the world but without them 90% of the world would still be populated by tribal societies living in tents.

Is either scenario more true than the other?

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I dunno, I don't think race had anything to do with it. Historically, serial killers have killed within thier own race. White male serial killers usually killed white females and males. I've never read up on a black serial killer, but I know investigators were shocked in one case to find out the killer was black because his victims were all white.

I agree though, it does sound pretty far fetched... At the same time, the reality sounds pretty far fetched too, though.

Interesting read on the tower collapse:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg97285.html

That's kinda disturbing though, so I'm going to go watch TV now.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I just think that this guy is pissed at America, he's Muslim so he's helping the cause. Yes, there could be a conspiracy at work, but I hope not.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I think both are true. I also think that the white folk suffers from the same problem everyone else does, being human. I also think that each race has it's infallibles.

For example, there's the Chinese/North Koreans/Tibetans who have lived under communism but pretty much don't do anything about it.

Then there are the American Indians, who since been beaten, have pretty much settled down to a life of living off the government and on some of the sorriest land this country has to offer.

There are Africans, who seem more content to killing each other, trading each other than actually forming a descent country.

There are more I could go into, but from my observations, it seems like each race of people has it's own traits and for us white folk, it's what exactly Paul said.

Every so often a group comes along and does something good, like the founding fathers and then after they leave, another group of white folk comes in a fawks it up for everyone. What made this country, was it foresight or greed? The Indian was moved off the land by force or fear, and it wasn't because they were all savages, but there was silver and gold to be dug and the white folk wanted it. The Indian was viewed as a savage by the white folk because they didn't follow the "Christian" view of the world. They lived in the country, ate good food and to me personally, had what is the closest a perfect society could of been.

So, yeah I think you stated a fact, but that's just a piece of the pie.

DISCLAIMER: If you have been offended by anything I said, so what? If you want to call me any names to include racist, FU! And if you are willing to discuss my views in a semi-intelligent manner, I'll gladly engage you.

16. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well if he wasn't sleeping on the job they'd a never caught the bastard!
    How bout that! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

17. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

You would think the "christian-way" would be more christian-like. Ever heard anything about the Spanish inquisition? I mean all of the church folked killed and burned thousands at the stake for "heresy." Anyway, The "white man" had no right to take the indians land just for gold and silver. I mean thats like us storming into the middle east and moving all of the arabs into one little section and calling it an "arab reserve" so we can get some oil for our profit. I mean, sure you may be like "ohh yea, lets go." But in all honesty, politically &amp; morally, it is infrindging upon thier rights and it is wrong. I agree that society today is extremely advanced, we have all the technology, and that can be even scarier. Going back to conspiracy theories, how do we know the governemnt isnt using this newfound technology on us? In some form or fashin. Another thing, great empires never last. The Egyptions... they lasted for 3000 years. The Romans... (not sure) but probably around that long too. And look at the United States... 1776-2002... thats only 226 years. If our hindsight is 20/20, looks as if we have quite the number of years before our "experation date."
    Ohh... also, the sniper did not ONLY kill white people, he killed one hindu and one muslim. Not sure what other races have been/or haven't been targeted. My feeling is he was upset at something with society or the governemnt and decided to go shootin up random people with his stepson. If its not a "governemnet sponsored activity." /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Ohh yea and .... "I just think that this guy is pissed at America, he's Muslim so he's helping the cause. Yes, there could be a conspiracy at work, but I hope not. "

It is unfair to say that he is helping the "cause." What cause? Terrorism? Muslims are not into that. Only a few extremist. Every religeon or race has its own extremist. For example, christianity and the KKK. They were claimed methodists and baptists if i'm not mistaken. Can you say that they are helping the "cause" of christianity? Or once again the spanish inquisition. They siad the burning of the heretics was becuase "God wills it." Are they also helping the cause? This is in no way a flame, BRBoudreaux, I'm simply trying to discuss wiht you in a semi-intelligent manner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif btw, you make some good views about the other races being "captive" and not doing anyhting about it. Perhaps they are just blind to the government obstructing their freedoms. Then again, there are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe in their freedom.

Just another tidbit of Conspiracy theory... They say that there are family ties linking todays world leaders back to charlemagne and other english kings. Its all nepotism... leadership is determined by heritage and genetics rather than the vote count of the countries citizens. The founding fathers were sent over here to globalize. 13 foudning fathers (free masons, look on the back of the dollar bill, its the masonic symbol and in latin it says "new world order"), 13 united states of america, 13 stripes on the flag, 13 members of the un which meetings fall ont he 13th. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Since my time is short, I'll have to come back at an other time, but something interesting Michael Savage keeps on saying, out of the 22 conflicts currently raging in the world, in 20 of them Muslims are involved. Now if that's true, kind of makes you wonder. I'll be back later to go deeper into this.

20. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Good points BubbaRay. TXsizeK5 has some good points too. I've heard the illuminati theory before, sounds extremely complex if there were any validity to it...

I was thinking a little more on it, and I think if it were a conspiracy as described above, the muslim part may be a way to aid in believability. Generally, most people aren't surprised to hear someone that committed some horrible thing is a Muslim.
    So, if you were going to set up an operation that garnished mass media, wouldn't you want the blame and suspicion to fall somewhere far from your true agenda or motive? Make the guy they catch a Muslim (muslim serial killer is even better), then people will more likely say, "Oh, figures" instead of continuing to wonder, "What made him do this".