Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snorkel for '83 6.2 Diter Deisel

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PBoy227, Aug 21, 2002.

1. PBoy227

PBoy227 Newbie

Snorkel for \'83 6.2 Diter Deisel

Hey everyone, I've got a 1983 6.2 Liter Deisel and I was out wheelin' at my local ponds when my hit a drop off and sunk my Blazer /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif . Once is enough and I desided I need a snorkel. If you know anywhere(website) where I can buy one I would be greatfull. Thanks for the help. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

Re: Snorkel for \'83 6.2 Diter Deisel

nobody makes a snorkel for our rigs but the best one to get, that you can make work with very little mods is the ARB snorkel part#SS80HF, there are a few folks here who have them.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Snorkel for \'83 6.2 Diter Deisel

Thumper(Mike's username) made his own snorkle. His truck is a gasser but I'm sure you could make his plan work with a diesel, because there's not a real big difference between the way the two systems are set up. Try PMing him. I'm sure he'd be willing to help you if he can..... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, brother, you should fill out your profile a little better. We have members from every corner of the world here and it would be a shame if one of us was around the corner and didn't know it. Take a few seconds and fill it out so we can get to know you a little better.