Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

snow is fun!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bryguy00b, Dec 2, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

after our monthly meeting tonight for our offroad club me and some of the other guys decided ot go hit up a trail after dinner..so much fun ..snowin pretty good..roads good and packed with slippery snow.. just tearin down the roads lol..(not a lot of cars)..i forgot how much fun snow can be! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

until you lose it into a snow bank. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i love to wheel in the snow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif its a lot like mud but you don't have to clean it up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    its a lot like mud but you don't have to clean it up

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly!! lol /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and yea i already plowed into a couple snow banks in the parking lot goofing around lol.they were soft snow though..after school im ganan go fool around somemore at the same spot..try and get my friend to go with me..hes gots a nice 91 k5 with a 4" and 33's..

5. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Just be careful of the snow banks. I plow in th evenings for a friend and one of our clients has large boulders as a parking lot barrier between his and his neighbors lots. We plow the snow up to them and cover them. Had a guy try to drive through them and totaled his heep. Anyway, just be careful. Wouldn't want to see that happen to anyone I know just cause they were guilty of having fun /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif bet that gave that guy a surprise!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

not to mention the car that might be on the other side. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi got caught doing that a few years ago,in a strip mall. some of the store owners called the cops.he asked what the hell i was doing and i said the oldlady was shopping and i was bored,he must have understood cause he let me go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

We have a snow and ice storm heading our way!!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif.