Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snow is pounding, Sun & Toys on Thursday though.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Storm Trooper, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Man we are getting dumped on in the mtn.s of Colorado right now. I think we'll have a foot by morning.
    The good part is that I will have this toy to play with next week-
    [​IMG]
    24 ft. Chaparral w/250HP
    A couple weeks in the sun should melt the snow off me.
    We will be hang'in in Cape Coral in a 4 BR house with a pool, dock w/direct access to the gulf. Boat show on Sat. and a whole buch more fun to come. Talk to you from down there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Enjoy the snow guys /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.
    I hope I get my CK5 girls calendar before I leave.

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif sweet boat man! I want one! I have a dirtbike, and while i LOVE the desert...the chicks like the water a whole lot more then sand in the cooch....J needs a boat! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Storm Trooper

I wish it was mine. Just renting it. The boat that I want to get someday is this one-
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It may not be a speed boat but it will be better out in the deeper water and on longer or overnight trips. Spec.s are avail. HERE .
    Just need a vacation. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Anyone down in the Fort Myers area?
    As for people other than members looking at this site, I'm not worried about my house. It will be occupied and fully armed when no one is their /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif.
    You never know who is checking out our site /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

My invite must have been lost in the mail. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. Storm Trooper

We'll hurry up and come down, your invited.
    I'm back on line now, hanging out by the pool and enjoying the 80+ weather here. What a change, when I drove to Denver the night before, it was snowing the whole way down and sticking on the roads. Today, I need to decide what kind of drink I want, if I want to jump in the pool or head to the Fort Myers boat show /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. Man, life is hard /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'll put up a few pic's when I get a chance.
    Later, Guys /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif