Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snow Snow and more Snow-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Oct 26, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

couldn't have come at a worse time- /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif still has no brakes, /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif is missing all gears but P, R and 3rd..

Kids snowsuits are too small- bought new coats yesterday, need new snow pants, 4 cords of fire wood sit in my back yard, now covered in snow, oil has just gone up to $1.38 per gallon, tank is only 1/2 full, winch on quad isn't working correctly, which in turn means, quad plow is useless, ohhhh the joys of living in Vermont, the state where 1 minute is 65' the next you have 4 feet of snow!

Luckily it's not suppose to amount to much, we got 4 inches on Wednesday, and I'd say another 2 already today.

Really I love the snow, skiing, snowmobiling, trucks in 2Hi and snow make for some pretty exciting parking lot manuvers!...

ohhhhhhhhh /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif goes in Tuesday for a new NSBU switch, /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif new brake lines should be in Monday..... YEAH...Wasn't planning on driving /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif this winter, but might just do it, fixed the linkage on the transfer case, now have 4HI and 4Lo,,, What the heck, I'll give it a go!

Brandy

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I was saying the same thing last week when we got 6". 3 kids and nobody's boots fit. No one had gloves. It was a very expensive shopping trip but now we're all set. I got the yard ready yesterday and got the snowblower out of the storage. Bring it awn!! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

HOLY COW! I miss the east coast. I used to love playing in the snow. Now I have to go up to the mountains to do it, no fun!
    It can be a pain to I will admit, but messing around in it sure is ffuuuuuuuunn! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif