Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snow

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by k5blazerus, Oct 30, 2003.

1. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

We have 3 inches of snow and it is still comming down.
    Colin

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I love snow. I'm already itchin' to call into work and head for the mountain. Last year I took the last 2 weeks of December off and spent it wheeling and skiing. My family had so much fun we decided to make it our own yearly tradition. We figure we see the family enough during the rest of the year that the holiday season is ours to do what we want. We put the kabosh on the "mandatory" holiday family visits. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

send it our way please /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Hmm, may have to get my front driveline back in before I head down to Bend for the weekend... I now have matching gears and tires so I can have some fun in the snow this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Dont let it melt before I get down there!

5. COCHEV

COCHEV 1/2 ton status

Yeah, 2 inches of snow and everyone in town drives like a retard. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif plus our wonderfull plow truck crews must not watch the weather so there was no gravel on the roads. so, icy roads + retards = impossible to get across town. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Bah hummbug!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    send it our way please /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that'd be nice but dont count on it! I swear, ever since I got my chains it hasnt snowed for crap in the portland/vancouver area. Its a hex, no doubt about it!!

j

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hopefully when i meet up whith mountainexplorer tomarow the peaks by ione will have snow /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that'd be nice but don't count on it! I swear, ever since I got my chains it hasn't snowed for crap in the portland/vancouver area. Its a hex, no doubt about it!!

j

[/ QUOTE ]
    hell ever since i got my blazer we have not had any snow in town /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif