Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snow!!!

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by civicstomper, Jan 7, 2004.

1. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

Wow, I just looked out the window and its like a big white cloud blowing around. This is awesome, its snowmobile time!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ive been working on this thing for weeks, and now i finally get a chance to ride. Who else is getting a lot of snow? Does anyone else here ride? ok, im done now, i am easily amused, and all it took this time was a bunch of snow /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

Nope, never been on a snowmobile.
    Snow, we only got a dusting.

3. civicstomper

Really? So far we got about 8 inches last night, and more on the way. Its not great though, its enough to have to plow a lot, and not heavy enough to ride on. later
    -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! You don't know what you a missing! You gotta try it, you'll love it!

5. civicstomper

Seriously, its a lot of fun. hey, what kind of sled do you have/ride? i may have asked this before so im sorry if this is repetitive but i dont remember. Mines old but fast; 1972 Ski Doo TN'T 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its not new at all, but i always liked the older ones. I hope you get enough snow to go riding! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. thefarside

[ QUOTE ]
    Really? So far we got about 8 inches last night, and more on the way. Its not great though, its enough to have to plow a lot, and not heavy enough to ride on. later

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, no wonder! I checked the map and see you are like right on the lake. Man you must get TONS of lake affect snow!!! Until late yesterday we did not have any snow on the ground but we did get like another dusting last night.

7. thefarside

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! You don't know what you a missing! You gotta try it, you'll love it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah know, I believe I would. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. civicstomper

Yup, the lake effect has pooped out about a foot of snow so far, and they're calling for 5-10 inches more. I just hope the plow or the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif doesnt give up on me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Talk to you later /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif