Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Snuff Pranks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<font color="red">WARNING: Do not click the link if you are eating, have just ate or even thinking about eating. </font>
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Snuff Pranks

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

oh some bad stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif my buddies and I drink a lot of half gallons of iced tea and when done use them as spitters. more than one I've seen guys grab a tea to drink and just before they take a swig realize its a spitter.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

My wife now makes me break the tab off of any can I've used for chew. She's had too many sips of spit. Funny how she'll swap spit with me during a nice makeout session but is disgusted by my spitcans. Sometimes women confuse me..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

there truely is a place for everything on the internet /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

my god, rednecks are spreading....an actual chewing tobacco fan site....whats next, an STD email club?!

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my god, rednecks are spreading....an actual chewing tobacco fan site....whats next, an STD email club?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone from WEst Virginia is saying this?

By the way, want to join the e-mail list? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

when i dip i dont spit. chew cope long cut and kodiak and levi garrete. you also cant tell when i have a nice big chew in. one night playing pool my GF of the time kept comming over and giving me a nice long toung filled kiss. as i would see her walking over i would just take a swig of soda. this went on for like 4 hours that night. i had skoal in too. yuck. anyway, she saw me go outside, throw the dip out, light a smoke and then come back in. she aske me how long i had it in, and i told her since i picked her up that night.

needless to say i have never had a woman hit me so hard so many times. she was a little devil i tell ya.
    4 days later we broke up....
    Grant