Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So a debtor tried to trade a 90 blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SHAWNSTER, Mar 26, 2007.

1. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

a little background- I am a bill collector and we handle all major sports vendors. the people who owe $$$ are lot of golf pro's ( yuppies)
    So I have been calling this guy and today he answers- he owes about $6800 with collection fees, so he asks if I have a credit card and if I pay it for him, he will give me a 1990 GMC jimmy with what he says has $10k into it. So I entertain him a little to see what he has done, a $2k d44 and $5k 305 rebuild, a $1500 14sf and so on, needless to say I laughed at him and sent this account to an attorney for Suit to be filed (bcuz he also wanted to pay $200 per month until paid) and he is such a dumbass for that whole sales spill
    just had to tell someone:haha: also this might be lounge material, but not a paying member

Thanks

2. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

So thats why you pay up... DOnt post crap in the garage... Altough it may be a funny story its not the right place. You have to pay to play:rolleyes:

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Yup if you pay , you can post it in the Lounge .

4. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Yep, although I did enjoy the story and I'm glad you recognized B.S. when you heard it, the $25 will be the best you ever spent on your truck. Oh yeah and you should have offered to pay $1500 of his debt and maybe offer a monthly payment on the rest for the truck. :haha: