Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So.... Advanced Adaptors Question

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BranndonC, Dec 9, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what do they make that i could use? do they make a doubler kit? i've searched there catalog online, but i cant find exactaly what i want.

for those who dont know, i recently won a gift certificate from them and now i'm trying to figure out what they make so i know what to get

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

no doubler kit, they make the atlas Tcases. Maybe save another 1000 and get one? ha. Problem with winning 1k from AA is that all their stuff is way overpriced

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

If you can't find anything from AA sell the gift cert. to a Jeep or Bronco guy. They are always getting stuf from AA. That is there main market.

Harley

4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I think a 3.0 atlas would be sweet in your rig. You went a little different with the caddy, so an atlas would be cool along those same lines. I think the 60 will break long before the atlas. Look at that Dan Dibble guy's rig...454, rockwells, and 44s. He hasn't broken it. Post over on Pirate if you are concerned about it...I'm sure they will reassure you. :D

5. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I love the Atlas 4.3 in my K5. You can get one for hundreds less than the AA website says. The make a doubler too. Buy an Atlas and install a NP203 in front of it.

6. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

They make a kit to hook up your 203 to an Atlas!! I won one of those and I think I ended up selling it to someone who could use it for half the face value. I was hoping the would make a 241 SYE, but they only have it for the 231.