Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So Cal K5ers...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by StageZ, Aug 29, 2001.

1. StageZ

StageZ Registered Member

What are you all doin for labor day weekend... I wanna play too... any trips set up? any people taking thier trucks or dirtbikes out? Let me know, some friends and I are gonna take our bikes out and maybe meet up with you guys....

2. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

where you planning on going? my trucks out of commission for a while and i sold my bike... a quick trip to ocotillo or even glamis would be fun though..

mike in north san diego county

3. StageZ

StageZ Registered Member

I was thinking about glamis but at the same time, it will be soo packed... If I don't have enough people to go with, I might shoot up to bigbear to my friends cabin... I was hoping to find out where all the K5 guys were gonna be and meet up....

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

There's a coupleof us going to Azusa on Monday. We posted it here. do a search for Azusa and you'll find it.

<font color=blue>Esteban</font color=blue>

<font color=red></font color=red>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Estebans-album>Take A Gander At My Truck Here.</a>