Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So... Did your team win? (College Football)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

My team won... Go Beavs! Looks like Oregon State will be going to a bowl game again... poor U of O, looks like thier season is over. Good game though, I think Oregon State wanted it more, they seemed more "amped" for the game. Hell even that enormous, lanky, slow-ass kid we have for a quarterback ran for a few 10+ yard first downs. (and an interception) Even the kicker made 5 for 5 (wish he had that kind of accuracy at the LSU game)

Anwyay... Go Beavs!

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Of course, we won................... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Yes we won. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Go Vols. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

#8 Louisville 65
    Houston 27

Go CARDS !! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Better then that, they didn't let their opponent score. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Florida 20
    #8 Florida State 13

At least we beat them this year. I don't mind losing to the Vols or Miami, But I wish we would have just beat Georgia, I hate losing to Georgia.

7. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Tennessee is up next for us again for the SEC Championship. Silly Vols never learn. Trophies are for Tigers, Auburn Tigers that is.........GIT R DONE

8. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

I like the tiggers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sorry had to. But it's always a good game between us.

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hell yeah! Go Horns! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. 4wood

4wood 1/2 ton status

Watching the annual battle right now...

Georgia Tech v. #8 Georgia

C'mon guys...

11. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Tennessee is up next for us again for the SEC Championship. Silly Vols never learn. Trophies are for Tigers, Auburn Tigers that is.........GIT R DONE

[/ QUOTE ]

The bad thing is that we are going to get done wrong by the BCS. (I can think of a few other names for it). Auburn is without a doubt the best team in the country. It makes me sick that we probably won't be playing for the national title. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Auburn grad. 1997

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bad thing is that we are going to get done wrong by the BCS. (I can think of a few other names for it). Auburn is without a doubt the best team in the country. It makes me sick that we probably won't be playing for the national title. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Auburn grad. 1997

[/ QUOTE ]

They haven't proven themselves to be the best, but I will say they are better than USC. It will be a shame that they may get screwed by the BCS, unfortunately I can't feel sorry for ya cause it would make my new year watching OU put the "shut your piehole" on the overated Fighting Condoms...........

13. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that is what is burning me up too. Hopeflly they will pull their heads out of their ass*s and see who is who among the teams. I was just saying today how I would like to see Auburn play USC. I think that would be a good game. I hate it we are losing Cadillac this year but hey, I am sure he is off to biger and better things. BTW lived about 20 min from Auburn for about 12 years and most of my family are Auburn Alumni. I am one of the few who decided to server their country vice going to AU for college.

14. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't feel sorry for ya cause it would make my new year watching OU put the "shut your piehole" on the overated Fighting Condoms...........

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    That's funny seeing how the only real team OU played this year was Texas and barely beat OSU.

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I can't feel sorry for ya cause it would make my new year watching OU put the "shut your piehole" on the overated Fighting Condoms...........

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    That's funny seeing how the only real team OU played this year was Texas and barely beat OSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess that the Red Raider fans would have something to say, considering they absolutely laid the asswhup down on Nebraska.

Three of those teams were ranked. One was the conference champion, three finished the season at 7-4. Jason White, who I thought was an overrated 'boy' of Bob Stoops stepped up this year and showed he was a quarterback. Adrian Petersen, will there's not much to say about him because he is just that damn good. We lost our best defensive player early on, and it didn't slow the defense down at all.

I would love to OU-Auburn, that would be a game for the ages, but USC needs to be beat.

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Ok... so its looking like the bowl picture is filling out...

Who in your opinion got or is getting screwed by the BCS? I dont know that USC should be #1, but I dont know who is "better" (speculation aside) so I cant really comment on that.

Also... We have any Husky fans here this year? My question for you: What the ****? Who hired the cheerleader coach to the head football coach position? Who is going to replace him? (All speculation appreciated)

-TD

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Who in your opinion got or is getting screwed by the BCS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Auburn.

18. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Yes, definitely Auburn is getting screwed this year. Both OU or USC either have to be beat or have a really bad game against a bad team. Probably be another split championship, One may gay a$$ thing the BCS can crap out.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Yes, definitely Auburn is getting screwed this year. Both OU or USC either have to be beat or have a really bad game against a bad team. Probably be another split championship, One may gay a$$ thing the BCS can crap out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we have Colorado on Saturday for the Big 12 Championship. Something tells me that it may not be much of a game. USC has UCLA, I may be paying attention to that one just a tad bit.

20. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

CU makes me nervous, because they are always good at playing the "Spoiler"./forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif I don't want to take them too lightly.

However, I hope OU kills them by at least 35 points to make up for the loss last year to K-State. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif