Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so Google seems to be doing real well.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Aug 25, 2005.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

is it the time to buy into them ? no ? too early ? too late ? i just read that they are working on a messaging program and etc.

they are doing all kinds, getting into a lot and seemingly growing at enormous rate

arent they ?

anyone got any google stock ?

IBM used to be the hot one to get

but it seems not so anymore

i dont know any others that may be or are hot right now, and that have been, or will be

thanks

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Probably a little bit late to buy in and make a killing... once the general public knows about a company it is probably too late in most cases.

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

Now is not the time to buy it. You should have bought it when it was in the low 100's like I thought about doing. :rolleyes: It's been at the 300 range for a few months now and I don't see it going much higher since nobody can afford that. It may fluctuate 20 bucks here and there if you feel like gambling but I wouldn't do it. I'd wait for a 2 to 1 or a 3 to 1 split which may happen before the end of the year and then buy it. More people will be able to afford it then and then they'll drive the price up even more.

The only thing that is 'hot' right now is the one thing that's controlling the market ... oil. Look into some oil companies.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ah good points made, i see hmm..

so thats what killed IBm stock eh ?

basically ?

oil yeah.,.,.

not sure where/how to buy into oil industrybut we all know damned well thats gonna keep climbing...
    good and bad both

depends on who you are..

'its crazy

anyoen got any good info regarding all this, where to buy right now, what market, etc ?

i really know jack about this stuff but i want to get into something of it somewhere somehow, just unsure where/what, so i started this thread

thanks

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

that is because it has been around for a while

[​IMG]