Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So Guess What......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Aight..... Here's the scoop... I get to AF BMT on Sept. 14, everything's going good and all that crap... I got put as the guidon bearer for my flight...

So my old ankle/knee injury from a while back starts giving me problems again, so I go to the doctor to see if he has any ideas of what to do... He sends me to this other doctor and he asked if it was a previous injury or not... Me being just out of it and under the control of the Air Force (well still am slightly) and not willing to take my chances lying to a Lt. Col. said yes sir I hurt my leg before enlisting...

SO off to the 319th I went, and boy what a depressing shithole that squadron is... Since I'm guard, I got out pretty quick... Tomorrow morning I get to find out my fate...

Oh yeah, I also get a new vehicle. The dealership where I bought my Jeep decided that the head is cracked and they don't want to pay to fix it, so they're going to exchange it for something of the same price...

That's it for now, I'm up way the heck past my bed time and I get to report to my unit at 0800 tomorrow or I'm AWOL.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

More info later... Remember kids, it's always better to lie to a Lt. Col. than to get sent to the 319th... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifGood luck doood.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

hooboy... I hope it went well this morning...

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Welcome to my world. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

good luck bro

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I went to the Guard base today to do what I had to do... No big deal, the Master Sergeant I was working with said it was going to be an Entry Level Seperation under honorable circumstances or something like that... either way it's basically like I wasn't there, it doesn't count against me or for me on any records. Unless I want to try re-enlisting later on I'll have to be medically cleared.

About the Jeep... I ended up with a 2000 Ranger... It's not nearly as nice as my Grand Cherokee, but I like it... I'll like it better when I get some bed rails and 31's... Eventually a lift kit, but I think it's fine for now. I just need to figure out where to put my subs.

I went to Little America and got my old job back since I'm not qualified to do this other job I heard about that pays about $10 an hour... So I get to be in the broke off my ass and still oweing my parents money club /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[​IMG]

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hey you're still alive, be happy! I'll eventually come down to Cheyenne and kick your ass, fun like

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

so they basically didn't let you in because of your past injury? Are you going to try to join again later?

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    so they basically didn't let you in because of your past injury? Are you going to try to join again later?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they let me in obviously, since I've been in the guard since May and went to basic training... The problem is I didn't TELL them about this injury... I gave them my reason for not telling them, just so they could know I wasn't trying to hide anything... But the fact still remains I didn't tell them about it, I got in, and screwed my leg up and it's my own fault... I may or may not have been able to enlist had I told them about it, there's no way to tell since it didn't happen...

So yeah, they kicked me out because of my injury.

And I don't know if I'm going to try to re-enlist or not, for now I'm just going to worry about getting everything back to normal and get my life and money issues in order and go from there... Another thing I neglected to do was have a backup plan in case something like this happened /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

But in the end all will be well and whatever happens is probably what's supposed to happen anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ooh ic. well all I can really say is good luck. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

11. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

Sure it is honorable discharge ? It is fradulant enlistment, signed a document knowing you lied is not something the military takes lightly.

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was told it was under honorable conditions...... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Either way, I'll know for sure next week when everything is finalized... no one's mentioned a fraudulent enlistment to me yet though, despite the fact that, ya know, it kinda is /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif