Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So Here I Am Pondering....................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

White is way overrated. So overrated that it should be fired as the official color, or a new ruling should come from the powers that be on this issue. Virginal, yes, most definately. But it's a "One and You're Done" deal with the white. After that, a new official color should be mandated. Especially when half the world knows of the carnal history............................:haha: :haha: :haha:

Second thought I'm pondering. There are redos in life. Checkers, tennis, football. But when it comes to life itself, there are no redos. **** it up, move on and learn a life lesson, but there are no redos with those things that really matters.

Never forget is more than just a phrase. The only way away from it is death, serious head injury or being highly intoxicated during that portion of life. The ghosts will always be there to follow. We may be able to control them, but getting rid of them is almost impossible.

Some of us may stir those ghosts up for kicks on occassion. For those of us that do, I doubt you could get two answers the same, and I would imagine that most of us would be able to give a straight answer as to why we do it.

With that, I'm grabbing the newest issue of Peterson's and getting back into the warhorse and seeing what BFE OK has to offer up to my plate tonight...............................

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Godspeed, You Black Emporer