Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

so here i am,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 68MUDSTUD, Nov 1, 2006.

1. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

ok you guys (and gals), im sitting here and listening to The Unforgiven by Metallica, and im thinking about what i want to do after i get out of wyotech. im going to be broke by the time i get out of here, and i dont really want to move back in with dad, but i do want to go back to MT. this is just the beginning of my problems.

the next is what do i want to do with my life in general? I mean, i want to be happy, and have a lot of friends, maybe even a girlfriend. but i want a badass collection of 67-72's as well. i dont know what i want to do for a job. I really dont want to work for a dealership, and i really dont care for huge towns, 7,000 + people. this is the middle of my problems.

And, theres a girl, one of my best friends Wimmins. He got her pregnant, he pissed her off, and now she has this HUGE deal for me. Her son is due any day now, and shes been texting me and calling me "Hun" and stupid crap like that. I used to have a crush on her, but after she went out with my friend, its like she feels "Off Limits" to me. i guess thats just part of my morale.

any help is appreciated.

2. MTChevy

MTChevy 3/4 ton status Premium Member

dude, if your still friends with spencer, dont do anything with kourtney and just tell her how it is. If you wanna have this collection you gotta be where the money is. and in a town with less than 7K people i dont think your gonna get that far. Start off working at a collision refinishing shop like in a halfway decent town... Billings is gigantic i know, but somewhere like Kalispell, Great Falls, something like that might be what you wanna look for. I mean you could probably "get by" working in a small town, but i just dont think a body shop would have a big enough supply of wrecks. I have a feeling its all going to be trial and error... for example... you might start off in a body shop in a small town, find your not making good enough money, then go to a bigger town and start body there, find out you dont like it, then start custom painting somewhere, you know?

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

First off forget about that chick, she's looking for a meal ticket..........
    OK what are you specializing in a wyotech? What ever it is as far a mechanic work goes screw working on cars for some dealership. Heavy equipment/diesel mechanics are the way to go. What do you think would pay more working on some crappy 25K car or a 200K piece of equipment. Not to mention not having to deal with the general public.

4. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

Collision/Refinishing, chassis Fab and High Perf Engines.