I was attempting to liberate an LCD screen for some darn "make your own high res projector", and I broke the cold cathode tube right in front of my face. Sometimes no matter how careful and ginger you are with something, it seems to defy your carefulness... Anyway, is the 1/8" x 10" tube toxic? Does it contain enough mercury to be concerned about? Does it contain Mercury vapor or liquid? Surprisingly little info on this niche exposure on the web. I've learned that it's probably the vapor, but have not yet learned if it's a dangerous exposure... Anyone have a clue?