Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So... how many beers does it take...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Apr 1, 2004.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

to convince yourself that it's a good idea to call an ex in the middle of the f'n night [​IMG]

M'fer called at 2am and I couldn't go back to sleep afterwards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I really need caller ID on my bedroom phone /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    to convince yourself that it's a good idea to call an ex in the middle of the f'n night [​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    M'fer called at 2am and I couldn't go back to sleep afterwards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I really need call waiting on my bedroom phone /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't take me no beers, just a fifth of Doctor Daniels that I had been sipping on all day.................

3. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

I got so drunk one time in Ireland (and Im not a big drinker) that I placed a late night call back over the pond to my ex from high school. If it helps you out any, take comfort in the fact that he is embarrased as hell that he called, if he remembered calling.

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

i'd say apprx 10-12 beers but i don't have any #'s so it would be difficult /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if my family is home i don't hear let alone answer the phone at 2 am. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif the last time i did (or should i say my girl friend did 12 years ago) it was my brother and he took a girl to a concert KNOWING he would call me for a ride. instead of letting her mom pick them up like she was going to.so listened to his BS and hung up. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif my dad went and got him. HA HA listen to that bro. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

You shoulda said you were busy gettin you ride on! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Later sucka! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

7. FWP

FWP CRS

None. I never want to talk to that cheatin hoe again /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Caller ID is your friend /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    None. I never want to talk to that cheatin hoe again /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly. There ain't enough beers in the world to make me interested in that bitch ever again.

9. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

Maybe he was lonely? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe he was lonely? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw,just horny, thought he could get a familiar piece. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm gonna have to go with you on this one Fred... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifInfact ,I like to smash phones with my boot when the idea of the cheatin hoe arises... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

He was the cheatin' hoe in this case and why he would try a "booty call" on me is perplexing /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Guilty conscience or just not too bright... either way I reckon it's time to look for a new phone /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Start using call block! works great!
    Bill

14. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i got a phone you can have.
    no need to call an ex. i can call another friend of mine. no matter what city im in for the night.....
    im a lil slut.../forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant

15. FWP

FWP CRS

Ya, I hear you fumes, I used to get pissed when I thought about it. Now it's like, what goes around comes around /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. People with that lack of character usually get what's coming to them eventually /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...

16. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    He was the cheatin' hoe in this case and why he would try a "booty call" on me is perplexing /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Guilty conscience or just not too bright...

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably both /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

17. duece21

duece21 1/2 ton status

Just get rid of the house phone and just keep a cell. No soliciting or other unwanted b/s. That's what I did, and only get calls from people I want to talk to /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif