Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So i borrowed a set of 39.5 tsl's last weekend..

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by white-rhyno, Dec 8, 2003.

1. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

So i borrowed a set of 39.5 tsl\'s last weekend..

My friend just bought a brand new set of tsl's. He let me try them out because his rig is not finished yet. Anyway they are a big change from my little 38 inch boggers. I was impressed with the way they dig and they do really good in the snow. Im wishing id went with tsl's to start with. I was a little worried about putting them on my D44. I was doing a good hillclimb with about a foot of snow on it with my foot to the floor, lost momentem, rolled back a little, and hammered the gas/clutch pulling both front tires off the ground. Came down really hard and made it to the top. Normally i wouldnt be so hard but i was racing another guy to the top. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I couldn't believe the front didn't explode. I have a bit more faith in a D44 now. So now my 38's are back on and i think i really need 42's...... Anyway thought id share. Sorry no pics yet.
    Brad

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

Re: So i borrowed a set of 39.5 tsl\'s last weekend..

i broke a dana44 outer stub and hub saturday /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif...was in reverse on the throttle hard turned full left spinning in the snow trying to spray smurfy... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif