Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I did some burn out's today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So I did some burn out\'s today.

So I came into possession of an 86 Caprice Classic with a 4 bbl carb and center bolt heads and a 700r4. Now Im in no way a fan of the 305 but I am here to let you know this car is a fawking burn out machine /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    I took it out back today and let it warm up for a bit. then ran it down the street. Every thing seemed good and the engine was smooth as could be. So I brought it back then I figured it was time to see if the old 305 had any nuts. Well I was at a dead stop and just mashed the hell out of the gas pedel and went no where. I was thinking to Myself WTF then all of a sudden I started to here the squall of tires spinning on the asphalt and then I started to here the smell of burning rubber /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I hadn't done a good burn out in at least 15 years and it was awsome. Every time I steped on it it would just light them up and go into a cloud of white smoke. Then I cranked the wheel all the way to the left and mashed it again and I was doing hookers like a champ /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Good old Bubba Rays Crown Vic had nothing on the old Caprice Classic today. It's like I was 18 again only diffrence is I didn't get busted /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: So I did some burn out\'s today.

You're getting old, fawker. That wasn't spinning tires. You simply forgot to take off the e-brake.......

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So I came into possession of an 86 Caprice Classic with a 4 bbl carb and center bolt heads and a 700r4. Now Im in no way a fan of the 305 but I am here to let you know this car is a fawking burn out machine /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    I took it out back today and let it warm up for a bit. then ran it down the street. Every thing seemed good and the engine was smooth as could be. So I brought it back then I figured it was time to see if the old 305 had any nuts. Well I was at a dead stop and just mashed the hell out of the gas pedel and went no where. I was thinking to Myself WTF then all of a sudden I started to here the squall of tires spinning on the asphalt and then I started to here the smell of burning rubber /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I hadn't done a good burn out in at least 15 years and it was awsome. Every time I steped on it it would just light them up and go into a cloud of white smoke. Then I cranked the wheel all the way to the left and mashed it again and I was doing hookers like a champ /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif Good old Bubba Rays Crown Vic had nothing on the old Caprice Classic today. It's like I was 18 again only diffrence is I didn't get busted /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd turn my Crown Vic for a Caprice anytime /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. fordcummins1

fordcummins1 1/2 ton status

Nothing in the world like beating on a good ol american V8 rear drive sedan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah what ever fawkstick just bring on the Hyundai /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Oh and You should see the 2002 Hyundai that I got /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif It's now thw full convertable/pickup model /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif Power slides are bitchen since it lost about half the body weight but I dont think the auto tranny likes the 7000 rpm neutral drops /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Only problem with that POS is the body is starting to taco from the body going under the /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif The air bag test is gonna be comming real soon on the POS /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Need pics!

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I'll see If I can get some. Now I must admit that the Hindu does have a few rattle can cardboard stencil graphics, but then again shouldn't every ricer look like sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif