Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So i get all my tools rolled out into the back yard.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 23, 2002.

get the beater burb up on jackstands, disconnect the brake lines and shocks, pull a wheel and what happens? Friggin starts to rain! damn it i need a shop! can't wait till the rain stops so i can go out and roll around in the mud.

sorry, just had to complain. guess i'll pop a beer and watch some more mtv spring break- lots o jigglin! [smile[

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'm tired of the rain also.. I need to get my trail rig running..I have no shop either.. Been watchin TNN all day...Dan

2. there is fishing on right now on TNN. sorry, boobies win out over fish. did i miss trucks?
    nope, i checked and its on at 1.30.

3. gokartergo

Monster Jam trucks is on right now... I have a satillite so I watch east coast times ...LOL

4. i used to just camp out in front of speed vision all weekend but any more the programing just sucks. they still show dream car garage though.

5. gokartergo

It is now the speed channel.. I kinda like it because they show more Nascar.....Dan

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I was gonna change my oil pressure sensor,but it's been raining. Just decided to change the air filter and call it a day /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Rain sucks.... all sunny all week and perfect. Then Friday rolls around where I actually will get done with work early then it rains! Wake up today it's raining! It's like it knows when to rain exactly so it'll ruin my weekend and get sunny for work.... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

It sucks, I had that happen many a times. I'm going to be putting up one of those boat canopys over the Willy's so I can keep working on it. I hate it when you have everything set up and you go to get a refreshment and you come out and it's freaking raining!!/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif
    bare metal+ rain=/forums/images/icons/mad.gifwillyLOL

9. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

Aw come on, don't you just love laying on wet concrete.

10. gokartergo

I don't even have concrete dirt & gravel....Dan

11. oh yeah, water dripping in your face too. it's the best. it actually cleared up long enough for me to pull the axles but now it's raining again with a nice mix of hail. lovely.

12. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

I'm sorry but I have got to say it, My dad has a 20x30 shop with a 9 foot roll up door for me to use any time I want. So basically I don't feel your pain

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Well sounds like it wasn't a total loss for the day though... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I spent my rainy day inside all day listening to some boring CDF guy talk about hazmat, then a CHP talk about the trip to New York last week and then a regular street detective talk about his new remote control fart machine. Tomorrow might be fun, we get to beat on a cop.

15. well, i guess i just don't like you then. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif well i decided to just say F--k it and worked in the rain. i got the 14 bolt under my half ton so i guess i have a 5/8 ton right now. i was drenched. how pathetic that i couldn't think of anything better to do today/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

16. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

The worst part is getting wet at first, once your soaked to the bone, it becomes might as well stay out and get something done

17. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Well send the rain our way! ! ! We need it BAD! ! ! We are already like 13 inches behind for the year and we need 38 inches to get us out of severe drought conditions. You learn to appreciate rain when you don't get it and even people on private wells are being cautioned about water restrictions.

18. gokartergo

It is not the rain that is that bad.. It is just that for the last three weeks.. It is nice all week.. Then it rains on the weekends... You can't get anything done at home...Dan

19. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Damn...it was sunny and really warm here today...so we pulled Reddog64's truck into the 15,000 square foot shop and worked on it all day...

Bawahahahaha!!! Sorry dude...just had to rub that in a little./forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rene