Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I get home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Jan 28, 2003.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

And see my back door wide open, At first I thought I had not shut it all the way when I left, I was running late.
    But no some sh!tbag kicked it in.
    Get inside grab the shotgun and go see what is up.
    cool.... house ransacked and a 3' speaker box with 2 12" Fosgates gone
    And all the change in my jar(my day before payday jar) and a big zip lock bag of forign money, cash and coin. that was in my dresser. It was pretty much pretty paper, not worth anything but it was cool to me because I had gotten all that $$ in those countries. . /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So I do what all good citizens do when they come home and have been robbed... you call the Sheriff.
    What a freaking joke. At first I figured why bother, but I do need a fawkin new DOOR. I rent so I have to tell em so they can get a new door on it. I don't have the $$ to spring for one at the moment or I would just replace it.
    Anyway the dispatcher takes all my info and I am polite and calm, and she says we can have a unit there in the morning around 8. This was at 2:20am.
    I wonder how quick they would have got here had I have caught him.
    Nevermind I would not have called them.
    What gets me is they left a DVD and vcr, 2 small cd players shloads of CD's that they threw all over the goddamn floor.
    All of my tools that I normaly carry in my rig which is a freakin lot was nextt to the open door, lid open like I left it snap on rachets with orange handles showing plain as day.
    Plenty of other easier stuff to grab other than that heavy SOB of a speaker box. That damn thing wasn't even mine. So now not only did they steal from me, they have stolen from my buddy as well.
    I think I am feling better now, at first the cat stayed away and when I went to feed the dogs they satyed at the other end till I left. I wasn't freakin or nothin just pissed.
    Should be an interesting statement I give when they get here tomorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

that sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

they might be able to get the speakers back, maybe. I have seen stolen [censored] in pawn shops and have caled the cops. If you cant prove that your stuff is yours, your out of luck.

3. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Well since the speakers are not mine...
    My buddy is gonna be pissed.
    Not half of pissed as I am but now some dumb sh!t has 2 pissed off guys after him.
    Oh that's right let the police handle it.
    Milk carton time.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Sounds like young thieves. They usually grab speakers and cash.......leaving behind valuable stereos, computers, tools, TV's and other goodies. Look around your neighborhood when the police show up. The little /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Bastards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif usually are dumb enough to scout the house when the police arrive to see if the police talk to anybody.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that fawking sucks i hop YOU catch them and give them what they deserve/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

My biggest fear is coming home while being robbed... I dunno what I would do. I think I might come unglued and do something stupid. Only because it makes you so angry to know they are stealing then the fact that if caught nothing happens to them... I think really consider yourself lucky you didn't catch them. You sound like me. I bet they'd putting the idiots in a fridge right now and they ain't worth it... good luck with your landlord and insurance and such....

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Get inside grab the shotgun and go see what is up

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhh...be vewy vewy qwuiet...it's idiot hunting season..he..he..he..he..he..he.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Damn. that sucks.

My boss got his house ransacked too but they got everything. He was moving out anyways and was at work til me and the other guy could fill but befor we got there his landlord called to tell him that the house was broken into, they got all his ski equiment and his Honda 400ex.

I just don't understand some people.

9. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Nearly 14 hrs later 4 calls to the sherrifs and they still are not here, had to take the day off to deal with this stuff.
    I was not as polite on the last call to them.

10. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

Just 1 more reason for a Concealed Weapons Permit. It may not stop the idiots from robbing you but it will END their crime spree if you interupt their "work".

11. ChevyCaGal

Call em up and say never mind you caught who is was and killed them... they'll be there in minutes... when they show up and find out you didn't and said hey I thought you killed em... say I thought you said nobody was available? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

12. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I learned a trick about 911 and police responce times. Call 911 and hang up. When they call back, don't answer. The dogs were going apeshit one night at 2AM. Thought I saw someone in the backyard so I called 911 and hung up the phone. I had the helikopiter and 3 cruisers there within 2 minutes. I told them I called but hung up and the ringer was off so I didn't know they were calling me back /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Turned to be a guy digging thru trashcans for hidden treasures. He got a pretty stern lecture.

13. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Well after 16 hrs and 6 phone calls later the deputy shows up.
    It is good to know that they are on my side.
    Ya know I can understand that they are undermaned, but not even a follow up call just to tell me they are still on the way, WTF if I would have found them in the house after I called and I got shot?
    Not likely but it could happen.
    If I would not have kept after them they would have never showed.
    No one here to fix the door yet either. So I just grabbed a handfull of screws and secured it.

14. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ya know, cops are funy like that. had 4 units at my "house" in about 30 seconds.
    house was being built. 4 dopers in the house saw me and the wife pulling up. they bolted. i caught one. i threy him around like a rag doll. as my great wife sheila calls 911, they hear in the backround me slapping the crap out of this kid. and her yelling at me not to kill him. 1st car in 45 seconds, second and third in 2 min and 4th in 5 min. brand new area and LOTS of construction going on.

anyway, i hope you get them. seems like somebody who knew what you had and only wanted that stuff.
    grant

15. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

i threy him around like a rag doll. as my great wife sheila calls 911, they hear in the backround me slapping the crap out of this kid. and her yelling at me not to kill him

[/ QUOTE ]
    LMFAO /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Pull the cell phone out of your pocket, hit 911 and throw it on the ground! Pull out the hand cannon and checkout the house, by the time you finish taking note of the stuff gone the police will be at your place! MY new Samsung phone has a 911 tracking device in it so its faster than older phones they have to manually track. I guess that could be good and bad!? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

17. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Well after 16 hrs and 6 phone calls later the deputy shows up.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif i had repoted a crime, vandalism to my car, one showed up after hours after i had called and he looks at ME and tells ME
    " you smell like beer, have you been drinking? "
    i said " NO [censored] Barney Fife, my windows are ALL broken out, of course i been drinking, im pi$$ed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif..., and you smell like sugar, you been eating donuts ? "

18. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

i said " NO [censored] Barney Fife

[/ QUOTE ] Watch it.......................check out the profile. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

In reply to:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i threy him around like a rag doll. as my great wife sheila calls 911, they hear in the backround me slapping the crap out of this kid. and her yelling at me not to kill him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I sooooo wish that was my call. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. ChevyCaGal

i said " NO [censored] Barney Fife, my windows are ALL broken out, of course i been drinking, im pi$$ed ..., and you smell like sugar, you been eating donuts ? "

[/ QUOTE ]

So how much was your bail? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

MOAB- ya ya i know the profile, i see your " FUZZ " point of view often enough to get it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Steph- ZERO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I had come home and my X had thrown rocks / boulders through all my K-5 windows /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, with a rag wrapped around one rock that was painted " Back off or die " ( referring to getting an attorney to combat her lies and head down divorce road ) soooooo, i call the cops, and they were like 7 hours late, and didnt seem to even have 30 seconds to talk to me and then had the nerve to say " i seemed tense, and that i smelled like beer, had i been drinking? "

... now im NOOOOO rocket scientist, but.......... I have seen many a post here on someone's rig getting messed up in SOME way badly, and usually see " I need a stiff drink " follow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and he was an A-HOLE /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif maybe if i owned a Krispy Kreme and the ROLLING PIN was stolen he'd of cared. and BTW, he had donuts on the seat /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif thats why i said that to him.