Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

So I have this terrible cold type thingerdoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... i woke up yesterday morning and I was all... hummmm I feel like crap...

My nose was all runny, my head was stuffed up, and when I walked it felt like I was floating.... So i took some allergy medicine, some dayquil, and some ibuprophin...

After my dad telling me I was an idiot for mixing those and I was going to die, I went to work :P

So I was quite miserable at work, and I was all... I'm just gonna lie down and die... I don't know how I made it through the night... Then I went to Joseph's house to catch the last 20 minutes of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I also got second place on some stupid karaoke game on PS2... I'm a mack daddy, and I have a voice that could send shivers up your spine, even when my M's sound like D's...

Then I came home and hit up the Nyquil and slept for a few hours, woke up, didn't take anything, went to work, where clint gave me some Tylenol Cold, non-drowsy formula... Since he's a nursing student he also took it upon himself to tell me to drink lots of water and eat lots of protien and sleep a lot tonight... I don't think the tylenol did anything, but he gave me enough to get through till tomorrow..

That brings me to now... I blow my nose every two minutes, and as a result I look like a clown... I feel like it's a million degrees in here, and my head is going to explode..

Just thought you'd like to know... Yeah I've been coughing a bit the last few hours too... :cool1:

2. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

I've been feeling the same way since yesterday. Get better man this sucks!

Adam

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm about to take some more Nyquil here in a few minutes... I need to get another bottle of Dayquil, I took the last of it yesterday.

Last time I was really sick like this was December, and I was taking Nyquil and Dayquil as often as the label said I could... It worked wonders... I don't know if it actually cured me, but it sure helped me sleep and get through the day :cool1: :D

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nyquil/Dayquil/Wild Turkey

Go go cactus man

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

My Grandpa always had the best cold medicine. 1 cup Jack Daniels 1/4 cup honey and the juice of two lemons:thumb: Of course it was always well hiddin in the woodshed from the wimmin folk:wink1: :D

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah sounds like a good recipe... Too bad I don't drink :crazy:

I'll just stick with my Nyquil...

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hell, even Vash drinks!